- 1 How do I edit homepage in WordPress?
- 2 Why can’t I edit my homepage on WordPress?
- 3 How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
- 4 How do I select my home page in WordPress?
- 5 How do I change the banner on my WordPress homepage?
- 6 What happened to my Google homepage?
- 7 How do I set Google as my homepage?
- 8 How do I change Google homepage?
- 9 How do I remove the page title in WordPress?
- 10 How do you delete a homepage?
- 11 How do I completely start over on WordPress?
How do I edit homepage in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
Why can’t I edit my homepage on WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
2- Go to Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => Menus =>Primary and see if there are any other pages on the menu except the pages that you have added. If so then you can remove the page or the link.
How do I select my home page in WordPress?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.
Steps to Change the Header Image
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance in the menu, then click on Header.
- You will see that the screen jumps to the Customize option for the theme.
- When you have selected an image you will be taken to the Crop Header Image page.
What happened to my Google homepage?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I set Google as my homepage?
In the Android version of the mobile app, you can add a home button to Chrome under Settings > Homepage. Make sure the switch is turned on and set the custom URL to www.google.com so you will be taken to Google each time you tap the home button.
How do I change Google homepage?
Changing the Home Page in Google Chrome
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click the. button and select Settings from the drop down list.
- Find the Settings option labeled Appearance. Underneath it is a checkbox labeled Show Home button.
- Click Change to edit the web address of the homepage.
How do I remove the page title in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do you delete a homepage?
Instead of tapping the device home button twice, do the following:
- Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another)
- Tap and hold the page to be removed.
- Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field.
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click the Delete all themes button.
- Now click the Delete plugins button.