- 1 How do I change the Leave a reply text in WordPress?
- 2 How do I remove comment option in WordPress?
- 3 How do I remove comment option?
- 4 How do I change the comment form in WordPress?
- 5 How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
- 6 How do I bulk delete comments in WordPress?
- 7 How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
- 8 How do I manually disable WordPress plugins?
- 9 How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
- 10 How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
- 11 How do I remove the email field form in WordPress?
- 12 How do I get comments on WordPress?
How do I change the Leave a reply text in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I remove comment option in WordPress?
Option 1 — Disable comments on new pages and posts
- Open the WP-Admin panel for your WordPress site.
- Click the Discussion link under Settings in the left-side panel. The Discussion Settings dashboard opens showing you the following options:
- Uncheck the Allow people to post comments on new articles check box.
How do I remove comment option?
Deleting Comments from the Website
- Find the comments you’d like to delete.
- Directly to the right, you will see three horizontal dots – tap on them.
- A menu will appear with the “Delete…” or “Hide Comments” option. Choose one.
- Confirm to remove the comment.
How do I change the comment form in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Go to Posts » Add New and you will notice a new custom comment form title meta box. Be creative with your comment prompts and use titles that show your users how much you value their comments.
How do I bulk delete comments in WordPress?
Use a WordPress plugin
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section.
- Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I manually disable WordPress plugins?
How to Manually Disable a WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your site via FTP.
- Navigate to httpdocs > wp-content > plugins.
- Find the folder for the plugin that you need to disable.
- Right click on the plugin folder and select Rename.
- Rename the plugin folder to disabled.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
There is no way to disable the comments and likes for all friends. You can do it for specific people if want to do that. What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”.
How do I remove the email field form in WordPress?
You need to either log out from the WordPress admin area or open a new incognito browser window. After that, you can visit any post on your WordPress site to see the comment form without the website URL field. Removing the website field will discourage users who only want to comment on your website to get a backlink.
How do I get comments on WordPress?
Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.