- 1 How do I change the order of posts in WordPress?
- 2 How do I get a post order on WordPress?
- 3 How do I organize my WordPress blog posts?
- 4 How do I sort my WordPress posts by custom field?
- 5 How do I rearrange my products in Woocommerce?
- 6 What is the chronological order?
- 7 How do I organize pages in WordPress?
- 8 How do I organize categories in WordPress?
- 9 Can you add posts to pages in WordPress?
- 10 How do I organize my blog?
How do I change the order of posts in WordPress?
After activating it click into “Post Types Order” under settings and you can enable the types of posts you want the reorder interface to show up on. Then under that post type you will see a new menu called “Re-order.” You can then drag and drop the posts within according to the order you want them to appear in.
How do I get a post order on WordPress?
- Upload post-types-order folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu.
- Once activated you should check with Settings > Post Types Order.
- Use Re-Order link which appear into each post type section or use default WordPress interface to make your sorting.
How do I organize my WordPress blog posts?
One of the easiest ways to organize your blog’s content is to use WordPress’ built-in categories and tags system. To begin using categories and tags effectively, there are three main rules you’ll want to keep in mind:
- Use descriptive names.
- Limit blog posts to one category each.
- Use tags liberally.
How do I sort my WordPress posts by custom field?
There are two major steps to take to implement a custom post order:
- Add a custom field to posts that can be used as a basis for sorting the posts.
- Implement the custom sort order by modifying the main WordPress loop or building a custom loop and adding it to a sidebar widget or custom page template.
How do I rearrange my products in Woocommerce?
Click ‘Sorting’ and then drag and drop products to reorder them according to your custom requirement. You can click sorting and then simply drag and drop to rearrange the order of your products.
What is the chronological order?
Chronological order is the order in which the events occurred, from first to last. This is the easiest pattern to write and to follow.
How do I organize pages in WordPress?
How to Organize WordPress Pages
- Go to Pages in your dashboard.
- Find the page Services and click the title.
- Locate the Page Attributes module to the right of the editor.
- Put the number 1 in the box for Order. This tells WordPress to display this page first on your site.
- Click the Update button.
How do I organize categories in WordPress?
Changing Category Order in WordPress Upon activation, simply head over to Posts » Taxonomy Order page to rearrange your WordPress category order. The plugin will simply list all your categories on that page, and you can manually drag and drop to rearrange category order.
Can you add posts to pages in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it. WordPress will automatically fill it with your blog posts.
How do I organize my blog?
How to Successfully Organize and Plan Blog Content
- Have a plan for your month.
- Get post ideas together.
- Stick with a schedule.
- Plan and research content.
- Pre-write content headings.
- Find credible external links.
- Include relevant internal links.
- Prep affiliate links.