- 1 Is there a Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
- 2 How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
- 3 How do I get Google Analytics on my WordPress site?
- 4 Is Google Analytics a plugin?
- 5 How do I start Google Analytics Plugin?
- 6 Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
- 7 Where is the theme editor in WordPress?
- 8 How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
- 9 Where are the visibility settings located in WordPress?
- 10 How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
- 11 How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
- 12 How does WooCommerce integrate with Google Analytics?
- 13 Where do I add global tags in WordPress?
Is there a Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It lets you add Google Analytics to your WordPress website without editing code or hiring a developer. Plus, it makes it super easy to find analytics data that matters for business through its WordPress dashboard reports.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I get Google Analytics on my WordPress site?
For more detailed reports, you head over to the Insights » Reports menu from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see different reports offered by the WordPress analytics plugin.
Is Google Analytics a plugin?
The Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics plugin is a free WordPress plugin that’s great for WooCommerce.
How do I start Google Analytics Plugin?
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
The difference between MonsterInsights and Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors. MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.
Where is the theme editor in WordPress?
Theme editor is a simple text editor in WordPress located at Appearance » Editor. It allows you to modify WordPress theme files from the admin area. You can see the preview of the theme editor in the screenshot below. On the right hand of the editor, there is the list of editable files in the currently active theme.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where are the visibility settings located in WordPress?
WordPress comes with 3 built-in visibility options: “Public”, “Private” and “Password protected”. You can find those options under the Publish section at the top-right side of the Edit screen.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
How does WooCommerce integrate with Google Analytics?
Configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations. You will see ‘Google Analytics’ listed as an option. In the VIEW column, Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Set Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting to ON.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the upload tab.
- Browse for the plugin file (global-site-tag-tracking.zip) on your computer.
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button.