- 1 How do I delete my WordPress account and start over?
- 2 How do I delete my WordPress site?
- 3 How do I permanently delete a website?
- 4 How do I cancel my premium WordPress?
- 5 How do I delete web history?
- 6 How do I remove my WordPress site from cPanel?
- 7 Does WordPress offer a refund?
- 8 How can I get my money back from WordPress?
- 9 How do I get a refund from WordPress?
How do I delete my WordPress account and start over?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field.
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click the Delete all themes button.
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How do I delete my WordPress site?
Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the General tab, and select Delete your site permanently.
- Step 3 – On the following screen, you will first be presented with the option to export your content.
How do I permanently delete a website?
You can delete any Google Site you own, or restore a Google Site you deleted. Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I cancel my premium WordPress?
On your Purchases screen, click on the purchase you wish to remove. Select Cancel Subscription. The next screen explains that canceling will keep your subscription active until the expiry date, but it will not automatically renew after that. Click Cancel Subscription again.
How do I delete web history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
How do I remove my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to Uninstall WordPress from cPanel
- Step 1: Log in to cPanel. Login to your hosting account via cPanel.
- Step 2: Delete the WordPress Files. Load the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory, and remove the files related to WordPress.
- Step 3: Delete the Database.
Does WordPress offer a refund?
WordPress.com provides a 30-day refund from date of purchase on all upgrades except Domain Registrations, Domain Renewals, and Guided Transfers. The refund period for Domain Registrations and Renewals is 48 hours.
How can I get my money back from WordPress?
We want you to love everything you do at WordPress.com, so we provide a 30-day refund on all of our upgrades except Domain Registrations, Domain Renewals, and Guided Transfers. You can request a refund yourself directly from the Store > Domains section of your Dashboard.
How do I get a refund from WordPress?
Request WordPress Refund Online
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
- Navigate to Manage Purchases.
- Select the subscription you wish a refund for.
- If it hasn’t been more than 30 days since the purchase, you can choose the Cancel Subscription and Refund.