- 1 Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
- 2 How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
- 3 How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- 4 Where do I paste Google Tag Manager code?
- 5 How can I add Google Tag Manager code in WordPress without Plugin?
- 6 How do I know if Tag Manager is working?
- 7 How do I paste a tracking code into my website?
- 8 How do I generate a tracking code?
- 9 Can I use Google Analytics on any website?
- 10 Can you use Google Analytics on a WordPress website?
- 11 How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
- 12 How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where do I paste Google Tag Manager code?
The most recommended way how to install Google Tag Manager code is to place