- 1 How do I categorize my blog posts?
- 2 How do I create a sub category in WordPress?
- 3 What kind of blogs are most popular?
- 4 What is used to categorize posts in a website?
- 5 How do I style a category page in WordPress?
- 6 What is a parent category in WordPress?
- 7 How do I add bulk categories in WordPress?
- 8 What are 4 common types of blogs?
- 9 What type of blogs make the most money?
- 10 What are the most popular blogs 2020?
- 11 What is the difference between tags and categories in WordPress?
How do I categorize my blog posts?
Categorizing my blog posts in their menu pages
- Firstly set up the categories for each topic you want to have, like in your case –– Beauty, food, journal, etc.
- Edit the menu items by assigning them the same categories you want the posts to appear.
- Now just assign the correct category to the posts as well.
How do I create a sub category in WordPress?
How to Create Subcategories in WordPress (In 3 Steps)
- Step 1: Start Editing a Post & Select the Categories Tab. To get started, navigate to the WordPress post that you want to add to a new subcategory.
- Step 2: Click on the Add New Category Link.
- Step 3: Select a Parent Category for Your WordPress Subcategory.
What kind of blogs are most popular?
Revealed: Which are the Most Popular Types of Blogs?
- Fashion Blogs. Fashion blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet.
- Food Blogs. Food blogs are another popular blog type.
- Travel Blogs. Travel blogs are becoming more popular each day.
- Music Blogs.
- Lifestyle Blogs.
- Fitness Blogs.
- DIY Blogs.
- Sports Blogs.
What is used to categorize posts in a website?
A WordPress tag is one of the default tools you can use categorize your WordPress posts. Each post can contain multiple tags and visitors can click on a tag to find similar posts that have that same tag.
How do I style a category page in WordPress?
How to Style Categories in WordPress
- The first thing you need to do is search for the categories. php file.
- A popup window will appear asking you to click on the “Edit” button. Do it.
- You should now see the file you created appear.
- Congratulations, you now know how to create a template for each category.
What is a parent category in WordPress?
A child category is used for a sub-topic under a broader topic. For example, a news website may have a category News with child categories for Local, National, and Global news. To create a child category, go to the Posts » Categories screen and select a parent category from the dropdown menu.
How do I add bulk categories in WordPress?
You can also import bulk categories into WordPress using the “Category Import” plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress administrator dashboard and click “Plugins” on the left side of the interface.
- Click “Add New” and type “category import” into the search box.
- Click “Activate Plugin” and refresh the page.
What are 4 common types of blogs?
The four most common types of blogs are Personal blogs, Business blogs, Niche blogs, and Affiliate blogs.
What type of blogs make the most money?
10 Top Money Making Blogs
- Finance Blog.
- Fashion Blog.
- Travel Blog.
- Marketing Blog.
- Health and Fitness Blog.
- Mom Blog.
- Food Blog.
- Lifestyle Blog.
What are the most popular blogs 2020?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- HuffPost: $500 million per year.
- Engadget: $47.5 million per year.
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
Categories are best used for broad groupings of topics. For example, if you’re creating a site that reviews media, you might use categories such as Books or Film or TV. Tags are much more specific topics that you want to use to associate related content.