- 1 How do I link a post to a page in WordPress?
- 2 How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
- 3 How do I create a URL for my blog?
- 4 How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
- 5 Can you have more than one posts page in WordPress?
- 6 How do you call a post on WordPress?
- 7 What is the URL for your blog?
- 8 How do I make a good URL?
- 9 What are some good blogs to read?
Open up the post that you want to edit, or create a new one. Find the text you want to use as the link’s anchor and highlight it. Then, click the ‘Link’ button which should appear in the first row of toolbar buttons. You can then copy and paste the URL you want to link to, or search for it, as in the block editor.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
Firstly, login to your WordPress admin dashboard, then click on ‘Settings > Reading’. Next, select the “Your latest post” option under the ‘Homepage displays’ settings. After that, click on save changes. This is the easiest method of showing posts on your home page in WordPress.
How do I create a URL for my blog?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow.
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
How do I show posts from a specific category on a page in WordPress?
Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category.
Can you have more than one posts page in WordPress?
You can create a static front page, and then a separate page for all your published posts. You can do that and the first step is to create two pages and then designate them appropriately. (1) All posts on the front page which is also called the home page and is the URL of the site by default.
How do you call a post on WordPress?
You have to use post_per_page=’-1′ to retrive all the posts. $args = array( ‘post_type’=> ‘post’, ‘orderby’ => ‘ID’, ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’, ‘order’ => ‘DESC’, ‘posts_per_page’ => -1 // this will retrive all the post that is published ); $result = new WP_Query( $args ); if ( $result-> have_posts() ):?>
What is the URL for your blog?
Your site address, also known as your site URL, is what people use to access your site. It’s what they type in the address bar of their web browser to visit your site. help.edublogs.org is an example of a site URL and Edublogs Help and Support is the site title. Your site title is changed in Settings > General.
How do I make a good URL?
7 Tips for Creating a Good URL Structure
- Always edit a page’s URL to be relevant.
- Follow a standard URL structure.
- Keep it short and simple.
- Use your primary keyword.
- Use hyphens to separate words.
- Remove stop words.
- Use canonical tags where needed.
- Use relevant, high-quality images.
What are some good blogs to read?
Top 10 Best Blogs Around the World That Will Inspire Your Life
- Meet Gary Vaynerchuk @GaryVaynerchuk.com.
- Meet Rand Fishkin @SEOmoz.org.
- Meet Pat Flynn @SmartPassiveIncome.com.
- Meet Brian Clark @Copyblogger.com.
- Meet Andrew Sullivan @thedishdaily.com.
- Meet Harvey Levin @TMZ.com.
- Meet Michael Arrington @TechCrunch.com.