- 1 How do I add an email link in WordPress?
- 2 How do I hyperlink an email address?
- 3 How do you hyperlink to an email template?
- 4 How do I add a contact page in WordPress?
- 5 How can you make an email link HTML?
- 6 What is a mailto hyperlink?
- 7 How do I paste a link into a template?
- 8 How do I add a subject and body to my mailto link?
- 9 How do I add a contact form to my website?
- 10 How do I add a WPForms page?
- 11 How do I make a contact page?
First, type a plain email address into a post or page. Then highlight the email address text and click the link icon in the editor. Alternatively, press cmd+k (ctrl+k) to use the link shortcut. WordPress will recognize the email address and automatically insert the correct Mailto link for you.
In the message, select the text or picture that you want to display as the link. On the Insert tab, click Link or Hyperlink. Under Link to, click E-mail Address. Either type the email address that you want in the E-mail address box, or select an email address in the Recently used e-mail addresses list.
To hyperlink a text in an email template
- On the page where you add the content or the body of the HTML Email Template, highlight a text.
- Click the link icon on the Formatting Controls ribbon and enter the URL on the pop-up dialog box.
- Click OK to save the link.
- Click Save to save the template.
How do I add a contact page in WordPress?
Follow these steps and your contact form will be ready in no time.
- Step 1: Choose the Best Contact Form Plugin.
- Step 2: Install the Contact Form Plugin on Your Site.
- Step 3: Create a Contact Form in WordPress.
- Step 4: Configure Notifications and Confirmations.
- Step 5: Add Your WordPress Contact Form in a Page.
The most common way to link an email in HTML is by using an anchor tag that has a href attribute. The href will point to the email you would like to send the email to. The mailto link accepts the following:
- A user’s email.
- Subject field.
- CC emails.
- BCC emails.
- Default body text.
A mailto link is an HTML link that activates the default mail client on the computer. A mailto link can be inserted into your code to allow a website visitor to send you an email directly from your website.
Convert text into a hyperlink
- Type your text into the body of the template you would like to be a link.
- Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
- Click on the Insert a Link button.
- Enter the URL you want the text to link to.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save.
If you want to add a subject to that e-mail add? subject=
How do I add a contact form to my website?
Installing the contact form on your web site
- Unzip the downloaded contact form code.
- Edit contactform.php and edit the email address to your email address.
- Upload the folder contents to your website (to a sub-folder say, /contact)
- The contactform.
How do I add a WPForms page?
How to Embed WPForms
- While logged into the admin area, select WPForms.
- Select the form you want to embed.
- Click the EMBED button at the top right.
- Copy the embed shortcode.
- Close the WPForm editor by clicking the large X at the top right.
- Open the page or post that will display this form.
How do I make a contact page?
How to Create a Contact Page Like This
- Try a form with conversational marketing for a great user experience.
- A friendly tone with ‘make new friends’ verbiage that matches branding in copy.
- Use chatbots and live chat.
- Drop the distracting sidebar with landing pages.