- 1 How do I add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress?
- 2 How do I add affiliate links to my WordPress blog?
- 3 How do I add Amazon affiliate or links to my blog?
- 4 How do I add an affiliate link to my blog?
- 5 Can I use affiliate links on WordPress?
- 6 How do I add Amazon button to WordPress?
- 7 Can WordPress be monetized?
- 8 Where can I post my affiliate links for free?
- 9 Can I use Amazon images on my blog?
- 10 Can I post affiliate links on Facebook?
- 11 Where can I promote my affiliate link?
- 12 How do I promote affiliate links without a website?
Add Amazon Affiliate Links Using a Plugin
- Install and activate the plugin. Go to Dashboard > Amazon Auto Links > Add Unit by Category.
- Configure the options and select categories.
- After saving the unit option, go to Manage Units to get the shortcode.
- Here’s how Amazon affiliate links will appear within a post:
Go to ‘Auto Affiliate Links’ menu in your WordPress Admin panel. Add your affiliate links, along with one or more keywords. Do this for every affiliate link you want to display. Select if you want your links to be nofollow, cloaked, to open in new window, and the maximum number of lniks that are added to every article.
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to a Blog Post
- Step 1 – Search for Products. You can search for products in the regular old product search bar on the Amazon homepage.
- Step 2 – Head for the Site Stripe.
- Step 3 – Click Text Only.
- Step 4 – Copy & Paste.
To include affiliate links to a Blogger.com blog, the user must first sign in and add a bit of code onto the sidebar.
- Open a blank document in your favorite word processor and copy and paste the affiliate code into it.
- Go to Blogger.com and sign in using your email address and password.
Affiliate links are allowed on WordPress.com as long as the primary purpose of your blog is to create original content. We do not allow sites that exist primarily to drive traffic to affiliate links.
Just search for the button and click on ‘Button (Improved). Then type ‘Buy On Amazon’ and enter your Amazon affiliate link. From the right hand side, you can add Amazon icon. Just click on the box beside ‘Selected icon’ and search for Amazon.
Can WordPress be monetized?
Often the simplest way to monetize WordPress is through display advertisements. Far and away the most popular ad network for WordPress is Google AdSense. AdSense is free, easy to use, and supports the widest pool of targeted ads of any network.
There are a lot of websites that give people the option to promote their affiliate links for free. StumbleHere.com, US Free Ads, ClassifiedAds.com, Backpage.com, and ClassifiedsForFree.com are some of them. However, if you are skeptical about these websites, you can also try promoting your links on your social media.
Can I use Amazon images on my blog?
Can I Use Amazon Product Images On My Website? Yes and no. Amazon has no problem with you adding images to your site as long as you’re complying with their operating agreement. To be specific, you can’t just go and download images from Amazon.
Yes. Facebook’s TOS and Amazon Associate’s Terms of Service (TOS) allow you to post affiliate links on your personal profile or your business page. If you use a different affiliate network be sure to check its TOS to ensure that posting your affiliate links on Facebook is okay.
Promote your affiliate links in:
- Blog content and reviews.
- Product tutorials.
- YouTube videos.
- Banner ads.
- Social media posts.
- Email marketing messages.
- Digital products (i.e. eBooks, online courses).
10 Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing Without a Website
- Solo Ads.
- Posting on Online Communities and Forums.
- Create a Viral eBook.
- YouTube Channel.
- PPC Marketing.
- Using Content Publishing Platforms to Your Advantage.
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media.
- Retargeting is Effective.