- 1 How do you turn off commenting?
- 2 How do I disable posts on WordPress?
- 3 How do I enable comments on a WordPress post?
- 4 How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
- 5 How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
- 6 How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
- 7 How do I stop spam posts on WordPress?
- 8 How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
- 9 How do I enable comments on WordPress without approval?
- 10 How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
- 11 Can I change profile picture without notifying everyone?
- 12 How can I make my profile pics private?
How do you turn off commenting?
Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above your post. Select Turn Off Commenting or Turn On Commenting. You can also turn off commenting for a post before you share it. On the screen where you add a caption or location to your post, tap Advanced Settings, then tap Turn Off Commenting.
How do I disable posts on WordPress?
On the settings page, you can selectively turn features on and off. The settings page is divided into different tabs. On the general tab, you can enable or disable posts, comments, author pages, RSS feeds, pingbacks and trackbacks. Next, you can switch to the extra tab.
How do I enable comments on a WordPress post?
Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
You have to do the same with every widget that is part of the sidebar widget area. In this case, you should also remove “Archives” and “Recent Comments”. You’ll do this by pressing the “Delete” button corresponding to the respective sections.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
How to Disable Comments on Media Files in WordPress
- Select Media > Library from the dashboard.
- Click the media item you want to edit.
- Select Edit more details in the right panel.
- Under the Discussion section, uncheck the box next to Allow comments. This region might be hidden.
- In the Save section, click Update.
How do I stop spam posts on WordPress?
7 Ways to Stop WordPress Spam Comments with Built-In Features
- Disable Comments Entirely.
- Turn off Anonymous Comments.
- Enable Comment Moderation.
- Only Allow Comments from Logged In Users.
- Create a List of Blacklisted Words.
- Reduce or Ban Links in Comments.
- Disable Comments for Individual Posts.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
WordPress allows you to change comment configuration for your entire site. The comments settings page is located under Settings » Discussion. There are different sections on the discussion settings page, and we will walk you through each option on the page.
How do I enable comments on WordPress without approval?
Change comment approval settings in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Discussion.
- Locate the Before a comment appears section.
- Check or uncheck the box next to the lines:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes.
- Try to comment without being signed in, to see if the settings have changed.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
Can I change profile picture without notifying everyone?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
How can I make my profile pics private?
Login to Facebook Account.
- Login to Facebook Account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Then, select edit.
- Now click on the privacy button.
- Scroll down and select “More Options” available under option “Who should see this”.
- Now either you can select “Only Friends” or “Only Me” option to make your profile pic private.