- 1 How do I move a post in WordPress?
- 2 How do I rearrange items in WordPress?
- 3 How do I Export all posts from WordPress?
- 4 How do I move content from one WordPress site to another?
- 5 How do I reverse the order of posts in WordPress?
- 6 How do I rearrange my products in Woocommerce?
- 7 How do I sort my WordPress posts by custom field?
- 8 How do I rearrange the dashboard menu in WordPress?
- 9 How do I organize my menu in WordPress?
- 10 How do I backup my entire WordPress site?
- 11 How do I export users from WordPress?
How do I move a post in WordPress?
Be sure to preform the export from the source site that you want to copy the posts/pages from.
- Login to the wp-admin of the source site.
- Hover over Tools.
- Click Export.
- Choose what to export.
- Click Download Export File.
How do I rearrange items in WordPress?
Reordering Directly in WordPress Dashboard
- Go to any page on your website.
- Use the Screen Options to drop down the control window.
- Choose the “Page Attributes” checkbox.
- Change the number box under “Order” to adjust the position. The lowest numbers are first.
- Click the “Update” or “Publish” button on the page.
How do I Export all posts from WordPress?
Exporting content Log in to blog1, go to “Tools/Export” and click “Export”. On the next page, select the option “All content” or “Posts” to export the content. Click on “Download Export File” to download the file with the content. Download it and save it to a folder on your computer.
How do I move content from one WordPress site to another?
Go to your WordPress dashboard and select the Export item from the Tools section. Because you’re exporting everything, it’s easy: keep the All content option selected and hit Download Export File. An XML file will be created. Keep it in a safe place and go across to the installation to which you’re migrating.
How do I reverse the order of posts in WordPress?
Probably the easiest way to reverse the order of posts on your WordPress site is to install the Chronological Posts plugin. This plugin simply reverses the post order to be chronological. It’s a simple plugin with no settings or options.
How do I rearrange my products in Woocommerce?
Click ‘Sorting’ and then drag and drop products to reorder them according to your custom requirement. You can click sorting and then simply drag and drop to rearrange the order of your products.
How do I sort my WordPress posts by custom field?
There are two major steps to take to implement a custom post order:
- Add a custom field to posts that can be used as a basis for sorting the posts.
- Implement the custom sort order by modifying the main WordPress loop or building a custom loop and adding it to a sidebar widget or custom page template.
Go to Settings > Menu Editor. Here you will be able to rearrange, edit, add or delete your admin menu links. You can drag-and-drop all the menu links to a new position. You can also use the toolbar icons across the top to cut, copy, paste and edit each link.
Let’s take it one step at a time. To customize the default menu of your website, you have to enter the WordPress dashboard, click on Appearance and then on Menus. The first thing you need to do is to give the menu a name, and then click the Create Menu button. After creating it, you may start adding your menu items.
How do I backup my entire WordPress site?
To backup a WordPress site for free, you will first need to install the UpdraftPlus plugin. To do so, open your WordPress dashboard, and select Plugins > Add Plugins from the menu bar. Then type UpdraftPlus into the Search Bar. Select the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin and click Install Now > Activate.
How do I export users from WordPress?
To export users with the Import Export WordPress Users plugin, first activate the plugin. Then go to Users > User Import Export. This will bring up the User/Customer Export screen.