- 1 How do I remove the published date on WordPress?
- 2 How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
- 3 How do I remove the date and author from a WordPress post?
- 4 How do I remove metadata from WordPress?
- 5 How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
- 6 How do I add date and time in WordPress?
- 7 How do I change the author of a WordPress post?
- 8 How do I hide categories in WordPress?
- 9 What is post meta in WordPress?
- 10 How do I remove metadata from a website?
- 11 How do I remove archive widgets from WordPress?
How do I remove the published date on WordPress?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
Just go to Divi – Theme Options – Layout. Within that section, you will see a tab labelled Single Post Layout. All you do is click the author and date to grey them out, and all individual posts will now only display the categories and comments.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress?
When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I add date and time in WordPress?
Today, I’m going to delve into how you can add the date to a WordPress website. Method 2: The Plugin Approach
- Step 1: Install WP Date and Time Shortcode.
- Step 2: Remove the Date and Time.
- Step 3: Add the Shortcode.
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
How do I hide categories in WordPress?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
What is post meta in WordPress?
Blog post meta data is information about a post that’s not part of the actual content. This includes information like the post date, author name, categories and tags, or custom taxonomies. Depending on the WordPress theme you are using, this information can be displayed in different locations.
How do I remove metadata from a website?
Select all the files you want to delete metadata from. Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.” Click the “Details” tab. At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
How do I remove archive widgets from WordPress?
All you have to do is go to the WordPress Admin dashboard and delete the widgets that are part of the sidebar. Navigate to “Appearance” -> “Widgets”.